Thursday 28 November 2013

Mani mani

Today I did something unusual. I did my mani on a weekday. I usually do it in weekend, but today was the last day I accepted them. Last weekend, I didn't do my mani because it looked good and I  said I won't do it again. But of course, after 2 weeks, they chopped. 

Because I am really busy during the week, with the school, homework and studying, that I could not make time to do my nails. They looked horrible. And I let them looking like that for 3 days. I hope I'll forget this haha. But now, even if I still had some homework, I did them. Oh my God! They look way better now. 


I've used O.P.I. in You're Such A Budapest and Sephora nail polish in shade 74-Mirror, mirror. 
- I think you noticed the papers in the back, well, that's my homework.. haha -


Now my nails look so refreshed with this combination of cool colors, the blue toned lilac and the frost finnish for a flashy look. 


I hope you like them, and let me know what do you think of my mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment