Saturday 7 December 2013

Sephora visit

Hello!

So today I went at the mall, to see what's new, and of course, I also stopped at Sephora. 



This time I really had something on my list: a foundation. A few day I wore no foundation and it was... strange. It's not like I can't live without foundation; for example, in summer I don't wear it at all. I don't really like the feeling of having a "mask" on my face when there are like 37°C... 

But anyway, this time I wanted to try something new, so I bought this Clinique anti-blemish foundation for normal to oily skin. It applies very nicely and the colour matches the skin.



And obviously, I also bought a nail polish. I am used to O.P.I , but this time I didn't see something that caught my eye, buuut, I saw this beautiful coral colour from Ciaté so I've decided to buy it. 



The colour is called access all areas. What is interesting about it is that it is not a shiny nail polish. It is a matte one. At first, I didn't know, and I got scared haha, but after I finally understood what was going on. I really like it, and one coat is just enough, plus it dries extremly quickly. So thumbs up!

So yeah, please leave a comment with your oppinion :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment